You are here
iTunes account with Click & Buy payment
How to pay for AppStore apps and music with a normal bank account using Click & Buy payment method. (No creditcard!)
Many people want to download paid apps like Week App from the app store, but they can't, because they don't have a creditcard. One of the alternative payments is Click & Buy. You can use this with a normal bank account. Below you'll find a description for setting up an iTunes account which uses Click & Buy as a payment method.
For users who already have an iTunes account: Start with step 6.
- Open iTunes
- Click on iTunes Store on the left. Now, in the upper right corner click log in.
- New window opens. Click 'Create new Account'.
- Click Next and then (read and) accept the therms. Click next.
- Fill in the fields, check the boxes if you want to receive email on updates etc. For people who already have an iTunes Account, but don't know how to create a Click & buy account to buy Apps (like Week App); Log in to your iTunes account, hover with your mouse over your account-name and click on the drop-down arrow that appears. Click on account. Next click on Change/Update payment methods, and then click the radiobutton next to Click & Buy
- Now you're being redirected to the Click & Buy website.
- Click the first option
- Fill in the form, click next.
- Fill in the adress form, along with your password (This has to be at least 6 characters, has to contain at least 1 Special Character, 1 Number and one Capital Letter). Click next.
- Fill in the number of your cellphone. click Send.
- Fill in the code you received on your phone. Click Confirm.
- Allow itunes to start from your browser (if it wasn't running).
- In iTunes fill in the fields. Click Next. Now you're done! Click done.
Try out if it works with my app for finding weeknumbers: Week App.
Other download suggestions:
- Code of Understanding, Helps you improve relationships
- Narrathon Masters, story idea's app.
- This Week App, free app for the current weeknumber.
Click and buy iphone app
Clickandbuy has an app for ios so you can check your transactions and your account balance.